From Mee to You is a culinary delight and exercise that reminds us of the beauty in the simple act of assembling a meal and the enjoyment of eating traditional food. Chef Justin Quek brings his special Mee Siam right to your doorstep this year to enjoy this traditional dish in the comfort of your home with loved ones as we bring the festival to a close.
LIVE STREAM NOW
You can also watch via Facebook here.
Cooking Video by Chef Justin Quek
Ticket-holders will receive a Mee Siam set with ingredients for the Mee Siam broth, noodles and also garnish enough to feed 5. Please note that this dish contains dried shrimp, ground peanuts and soya bean, and contains no pork or lard.
Each hand-delivered set is a rare opportunity to taste this local dish from the Chef’s secret menu, unlisted from his restaurants! You can even treat yourself to an exclusive cooking tutorial, available via QR code on your packages from the chef himself and see why this Mee Siam is a must-try dish. Remember to log on to SIFA’s Facebook or YouTube on 30 May, 11am and listen to one of Asia’s most celebrated chefs, Chef Justin Quek, and Festival Director Gaurav Kripalani talk Mee Siam, healing arts and soulful food as they invite everyone to assemble the meal together!
Please note that as the kitchen will need to prepare food for the participants to be delivered by 29 May Sat, sales for this programme will close on 25 May, Tue 11.59pm.
Please view the cooking tutorial video here:
Terms and Conditions
- Each ticket-holder is entitled to one set of Mee Siam for 5, and an exclusive Mee Siam tutorial video from the Chef.
- The e-ticket holder may not share their e-ticket link. Online viewing parties and sharing the video via streaming apps are not permitted.
- E-ticket holders are responsible for all Internet access costs and landline costs. It is expected that the data usage will increase due to the live stream. SIFA recommends using a stable and high-speed internet connection (Wi-Fi etc) to enhance the quality of the holder’s viewing experience.
- The copyright of the video for live streaming distribution and recorded distribution belongs to Arts House Limited. Viewers are not allowed to use or record any contents (video, image, audio , or other copyrighted materials) without permission from Arts House Limited.
- SISTIC and SIFA will do our very best to prepare for high-quality live streaming performances. However, due to the nature of live streaming on the Internet, there may be temporary pausing and/or disruptions caused by unexpected technical problems.
- SISTIC and SIFA are not liable for any viewing or browsing problems caused by the e-ticket holder's internet connection or technical hardware or software issues or any cause beyond the control of SISTIC and SIFA.
About Chef Justin Quek
Chef Justin Quek’s modern approach to French cuisine melds a mastery of technique with a delicacy of touch. He singlehandedly put Singapore on the global gastronomic map, and in the process inspired a new generation of chefs. This award-winning chef worked in the kitchens of some of the most feted Michelin-starred restaurants in the world and his overseas ventures also brought him to East Asia, where he operated as chef-owner of fine-dining French establishments. In June 2018, Chef Justin was invited to return to Marina Bay Sands, where he opened JustIN Flavours of Asia, which redefines the quintessential Singaporean gourmet experience and Chinoiserie, a fine dining restaurant presenting Franco-Asian cuisine.