WATCH ANYWHERE. JOIN US NOW.
JOIN US NOW.
SIFA v2.020 will feature a line-up of virtual talks, workshops, vodcasts, performances and more!
The Silence of a Falling Tree is an immersive sonic journey that draws inspiration from the existentialist notion of essentiality. Tracks are arranged like a guided meditation; woven with original compositions, instructions, dialogue, Foley, and field recordings.
Participants are to encounter the work at recommended locations, while observing social...
WATCH IT AGAIN
WHAT YOU'VE MISSED
Contemporary Winds: Ensemble intercontemporain Live in Paris!
Poetry under the Southern Bough
A Dream Under the Southern Bough: Reverie 南柯一梦之如梦
In Conversation with Anne Bogart moderated by Edith Podesta
Workshop: Uncovering The Beauty & Intricacies Behind The Text of Tang Xianzu by Ma Tian Ling
Five tips for a seamless viewing experience
Here’s how you can get the most out of your SIFA v2.020 viewing experience
- Check your home network. Your streaming quality might be affected if your connection is too slow, or if the load on your broadband network is too heavy. Many households today may have multiple devices connected to their broadband, including smart TVs and smart devices. You might want to consider taking some of these devices offline to reduce the load on your WIFI network and to optimise your internet speed.
- Optimise your browsing device. Close non-essential background programmes and activities on your browsing device such as desktop computers, laptops or mobile photos for optimal results. This includes the browsing of other web pages, instant messaging or the transferring of files.
- Update your browsing devices. Where possible, do check if your browsing device (desktop computer, laptop or mobile phone) has been updated with the latest operating system. Do check if your browser is also the latest version.
- Restart your WIFI router. If you are still facing slow speeds, do consider rebooting your WIFI router. This will often help in significantly boosting your internet speed.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies. If you are watching from a desktop or laptop, clearing your browser cache and cookies can help also enhance your viewing experience.
Do try these tips to optimise your internet connection and enjoy the best streaming experience with SIFA v2.020!